The Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legacy Website By Imodius AkA Jutty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predrag-Furry warrior application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teljan

Predrag-Furry warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Predrag-Furry warrior application   Predrag-Furry warrior application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 am

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
-Predrag,warrior,NE,3 months on retail and 1 year on this server(CWoW)
-Predrag,21,Serbian
-Full t2 and full PvP,300 ench/herb(also have hunter with 300 blacksmithing and mage with 300 tailoring)

https://2img.net/h/i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn92/TELJAN/WoWScrnShot_021910_234018.jpg

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
-On retail,i played with arms warr and hunter,but no raiding experience,because i was in bad guild.On this server,all instances,and all bosses killed(that are killable).
-You maybe wont know about some of guilds,because they were made more than year ago(almost all dead),but here they are:
Unbeatable(left when guild died),Many Whelps(when Sarg,Kian and Neliel were in charge),Ravencrest(left when guild died),EE(left when guild died),then i was guild-less for some time,Reality Sucks(when Mep was in charge,left it because Mep and Nabokov left),PvP Marshals.

C) ATTENDENCE & LOGISTICS:
-I can raid every day,mostly in evening hours.Dont have Ventrilo.Computer and internet are good.

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
-I am on this server since feb.2009,and have no reason for leaving.My goal is to make all my chars full T2(right now,only 4 of 10 are full T2).I can contribute with strategy,because i raided all instances on this server "n" times,and also killed all bosses that r killable(including aq40).
Back to top Go down
Father
Admin

PostSubject: Sorry   Predrag-Furry warrior application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Sorry to give you this message - But SlashCry does no longer exist on C-WoW. We have migrated to Feenix WoW where everything is done completely.

http://feenixpretbc.servegame.org/ and join us!!

We have cleared UBRS first day Smile and we already shared out our epics and joys.

Hope we see a warrior named Predrag. If not, too bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Teljan

PostSubject: Re: Predrag-Furry warrior application   Predrag-Furry warrior application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 am

Also 2.4.3?
Back to top Go down
Priest_Odisius

PostSubject: Re: Predrag-Furry warrior application   Predrag-Furry warrior application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 am

Yes, it is 2.4.3, currently it is low on population due to them making custom instances and auto-lvl 60....but they are reverting it back to blizzlike in a short while (Few weeks?) and the population will return so...it may seem boring now, but it's pretty awesome (It's pre-tbc, but yes 2.4.3)....If you roll here make sure to check the forums out before you spend talent points....all TBC talents have been disabled and some are modified but you can't tell which ones until you read the forum

(Like rogues dirty tricks actually keeps you stealthed after sapping because in pre-tbc...sap broke stealth :>)

Hope to see you there as well :]
Back to top Go down
Father
Admin

PostSubject: :P   Predrag-Furry warrior application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Another note to pay attention to:

Feenix isnt a greedy bastard like carl. So naxx is open.. but still a virgin Smile

Updates about the server PvE status:

MC _ Cleared

AQ20 _ Cleared

UBRS _ Cleared

Onyxia's lair _ Cleared

AQ40 - Virgin (noone has even entered it)

BWL _ Only 3 Bosses down.

Naxx.. Well if AQ40 is untouched.. do you really think they can raid Naxx with tier 1 ? Nah me neither.
Back to top Go down
Narala

Narala

PostSubject: Re: Predrag-Furry warrior application   Predrag-Furry warrior application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:19 am

Well then we better start recruiting more people from Classic WoW because we are gonna need many more good people for our pve farms..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predrag-Furry warrior application   Predrag-Furry warrior application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predrag-Furry warrior application
Page 1 of 1